S’more (sometimes spelled smore) is a traditional nighttime campfire treat popular in the United States and Canada, consisting of a fire-roasted marshmallow and a layer of chocolate sandwiched between two pieces of graham crackers.
We thought of making this treat because it’s very easy to make. There’s really no exact recipe for making this. You don’t have to be very exact when it comes to making this treat.
Be creative and just be imaginative! In this recipe we wouldn’t be using graham. We’ll be using crushed biscoff biscuits!!
Now let’s start!!
Fun fact!: Did you know that this snack was originally called “some mores.”It appears the treat was a campfire staple long before the dictionary officially recognized it: The first known s’mores recipe was published in the Girl Scouts handbook Tramping and Trailing With the Girl Scouts in 1927.
This recipe is very easy to make. All you need are these three ingredients!!
Biscoff + Marshmallow + Chocolate = S’mores!!
Crushed biscuit of your preferred choice (in this case, we use biscoff)
Marshmallow (you can put as many as you want, we used 4 for each cupcake. So that’s a total of 48 marshmallows)
- Mix the melted butter in the crushed biscuit.
- Line tray with cupcake liners
- Scoop a tablespoon of crushed biscuit to the cupcake liners then pat flat.
- Blind bake this for 5-8 minutes.
- Add the marshmallows then bake till it doubles in size.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate on top then bake for another 10 minutes
- Add the remaining mallows on top then bake for another 10 minutes.
- Drizzle more chocolate on top.
- Then top with the remaining crushed biscuits
Also check out the video of it!
Video: S’mores Cupcake
-Mariah Assia Balatan-