Having a hard time thinking of a simple dessert to serve on the table?
Worry no more! This recipe is perfect for any occasion whether it’s just a normal day or any important event.
You can enjoy this bite-sized treat in less than an hour, plus it’s easy to make and will surely love by many!
Prepare yourself for this dessert and let’s get rolling!
Makes about: 21 balls
Preparation time: 30 minutes or less
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup Condensed Milk
- 1 pack medium-sized marshmallows
- 10g Chocolate chips
- Crushed Corn flakes & Milo powder (for dusting)
- Large mixing bowl
- Measuring Cups & spoon
- Silicon Spatula
- Disposable plastic gloves
- In a large bowl, mix 1 cup of crushed graham and 1 cup of condensed milk. Mix well.
- If the mixture is still sticky, add the rest of the graham cracker.
- The right consistency should not be wet or too dry. The mixture should look like this:
- Place a cling wrap on the table and shape the graham mixture into small balls.
- Put the marshmallow inside and make sure that the marshmallow is all covered by the mixture.
- Roll the ball in crushed corn flakes.
- Repeat the process by putting choco chips aside from the marshmallow. Roll in sprinkles or milo powder also.
(filled with choco chips & rolled in sprinkles)
(rolled in Milo powder)
- Chill in the refrigerator, for a more delicious product.
- Serve on your desired plate.
———– BELLE NAVARRETE♔ ———–