Chocolate can be paired with almost anything. Peanut butter and Chocolate sounds even better when paired together. It’s good to treat yourself at least once in a while by making this easy no bake recipe.
The recipe calls for only 5 ingredients.. ONLY 5. WOW! All the flavors that you are looking for in a dessert is combined in this recipe. Salty, bitter-sweet from the chocolate, nutty flavor from the peanut butter, wow I must say this one’s on my favorite list!
It would only take few minutes of your time to prepare this…and ta-daaa, you can eat them all in one sitting. But of course, it is much better when shared with someone.
Peanut and non-peanut lovers will surely take a bite of this recipe!
Makes about: 16 bars
Preparation time: 45 minutes
- 1 ½ cup Graham cracker (crushed)
- ½ Butter (melted)
- ¾ cup Peanut Butter
- ¾ cup Powdered sugar
- ¾ cup Chocolate Chip
- 7×8 Baking Pan
- Silicon Spoon
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoon
- Mixing Bowls
- Cling wrap
- Line a baking pan with plastic wrap/aluminum foil, to avoid the mixture from sticking directly onto it. Set aside.
- Melt the butter on low heat, to prevent it from burning.
- In a large bowl, mix the crushed graham crackers, melted butter and powdered sugar until well combined together. Stir in ¾ cup of peanut butter and fold into the mixture.
- Spread the peanut butter mixture into the baking pan, evenly.
- Set aside 1/4 cup of chocolate chips for toppings. Over a baine marie, melt the chocolates; work as fast as you can not to easily cool down your chocolate. Easier option: (In a bowl, microwave the chocolate chips until melted)
- Sprinkle with choco chips and spread on top of the peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate until the bar has completely set. Let it chill for few hours.(selfie w/ the finished product!!)
- Before cutting the bars, allow to sit at room temperature for few minutes for a nice square cuts.
———– BELLE NAVARRETE ♔ ———–